Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow up

Failing to find local beeswax, I went to a craft store in search of soy wax.  
Here I met Miso, a dog in a yellow sweater.  
I am still determined to find local beeswax!

I also went to Fox Hollow and Rainbow Blossom.




I found a dehydrator for $35 at TJ Max today and secretly asked santa for it.  
I bought some baby proofing items for Katherine.  
Socket covers and cabinate door locks.
I did allot of driving today.
All the while listening to "Cradle to Cradle" on audio.
I think of all the toxins all around me all the time.  
I don't think about it all the time, but it crosses my mind when I see plastic stuff.
TOXINS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!  
Where has Captain Planet gone?
I care about my health, my families and even my dogs health.  
So much needs attention in order for change to occur.  
I think I am going to do a 7 day detox.  
I will go into more detail tomorrow.  

No comments: